The most important aspects in the process of obtaining a retail license for tobacco products:
- A retail license for tobacco products is required for the sale of tobacco products in shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, as well as other points of sale.
- In order to receive a license, a completed application for a special permit (license) must be submitted, which must be accompanied by an inventory plan of the premises and a lease agreement or a document certifying property rights.
- It is important to make sure at the outset that there is no valid retail license for tobacco products on the business premises and that there are no other obstacles to obtaining a license on the premises.
- At the time of submission of the documents, the merchant must not have a current tax debt.
- Documents are submitted electronically using the SRS EDS system.
- 30-day review period.
- The DSSLegal service includes:
- inspection of the documentation of the premises for their compliance with the receipt of the license.
- filling in the application.
- communication with the SRS, including a possible reduction of the review term.
- if necessary, advising for the submission of an application in the EDS system.
- coordination of the payment of the state fee.
- 28 EUR state fee.
- 80 EUR DSSLegal service costs. The service is granted a 50% discount if the documents for obtaining a license are submitted in parallel with the documents for obtaining retail licenses for alcoholic beverages or beer.