The most important aspects of the food company registration process:
- FVS (Food Veterinary Service) registration is required for companies whose business is involved in any contact with food.
- For the registration of a company in the FVS application must be submitted, which must be accompanied by an inventory plan of the premises, a land boundary plan and a lease agreement or a document certifying property rights, as well as a copy of the applicant’s identity document;
- The FVS registers the company within 5 working days, assigning registration no.
- Documents are submitted electronically by sending to e-mail or submitting to the portal latvija.lv. It is also possible to submit in person to the FVS territorial unit.
- The DSSLegal service includes:
- inspection of the documentation of the premises for their compliance with the registration of the enterprise.
- filling in the application.
- communication with FVS.
- Registration with FVS without state fee.
- 80 EUR DSSLegal service costs during the registration process