- The amount of the share capital is 1 EUR to 2799 EUR
- The minimum amount of share capital is 1 EUR
- Founders (members)can be only natural persons and their maximum is 5 people.
- Only shareholder may become a member of the board
- A participant may only be in one small capital company at a time
- The share capital can be paid only with a cash investment
- STATE DUTY:
- 1 founder LLC – 20 EUR (within 1-3 working days).
- 2-5 founders of LLC – 20 EUR (within 3 working days).
- 2-5 founders of LLC – 60 EUR (within 1 working day).
- FEES for publication in the government newspaper – 14.23 EUR.
- COSTS OF OUR SERVICES – 70 EUR.
Please fill in the information we need to establish your new limited liability company:
1. What are the conditions for the establishment of a LLC?
Required share capital, which can be from 1 to 2799 euros. Founders may be only natural persons; their number may not exceed 5. Persons may not be members of several small-scale limited liability companies. Only the founders of this LLC may be appointed as members of the Board. You must also pay a state fee (20–60 euros depending on the number of participants and the speed of registration), a fee for publication in the Government newspaper (14.23 euros), as well as, if necessary, for the preparation of documents. The cost of DSSLegal services is 150 euros.
2. How to become a micro-enterprise taxpayer?
The status of a micro-enterprise seems attractive to many with its simple administration and convenient accounting. To become a micro-entrepreneur, an application for obtaining the status of a micro-enterprise taxpayer is required.
3. Does LLC require a registered office?
Yes. And it can only be in a building or apartment. Address cannot be on land. It is also possible to rent a registered office.
4. In which cases can LLC apply for micro-enterprise tax status?
If all the conditions for the establishment of LLC are met, as well as the annual turnover from operating income does not exceed 25,000 euros.
5. Are there any restrictions on choosing a business name?
The name of the company can be chosen freely, but – it must not coincide with a company already registered, as well as a trademark registered in the Patent Office.
6. How the share capital must be paid?
The founders open an account in any bank in the name of the company to be established and pay in this share capital. A statement or other document confirming the amount of paid-up share capital is received from the bank. 1 EUR share capital does not have to be paid.