- The minimum amount of share capital is 2800 EUR
- The founders can be individuals and legal persons
- The share capital can be paid for with a cash or property investment
- STATE FEE – 150 EUR
- COSTS OF OUR SERVICES – 100 EUR
Please fill in the information we need to establish your new limited liability company:
1. How to establish a Ltd.?
Establishing a Ltd. is actually very simple. The easiest way is to fill out a questionnaire on the DSSLegal website. The questionnaire also explains exactly what information is needed. You can establish a limited liability company without leaving home. In the questionnaire you will find the documents necessary for founding a Ltd.
2. What costs you should be ready in limited liability company establishing process?
Establishing a Ltd. is not expensive. The largest investment is share capital. It can be paid for in cash or as a material investment. The minimum share capital is 2800 euros. A state fee of 150 euros must also be paid. If DSSLegal services are used in order to register a company faster and more conveniently, then you have to take into account another 100 euros.
3. How does the Ltd registration process take place?
Ltd. can register remotely online.
4. Can the apartment be the legal address of SIA?
Yes, SIA can also be registered in the apartment. The only restriction on the address is that it must be a building or a group of rooms (apartment). Ltd. cannot be registered in real estate consisting only of land. The legal address for the establishment of the Ltd. can also be leased.
5. Does all share capital have to be paid up immediately?
No, the share capital can also be paid in installments within one year from the entry in the commercial register.
6. Is the number of SIA founders limited?
No. There is no limit to the number of persons together to establish one Ltd. Founders can be both natural and legal persons.