The most important aspects in the process of receiving a beer retail license:
- A beer retail license is required for the sale of beer in bars, shops, cafes, restaurants, as well as in other sales outlets, provided that the respective sales market does not sell spirits.
- In order to receive a license, a completed application for a special permit (license) must be submitted, which must be accompanied by an inventory plan of the premises and a lease agreement or a document certifying property rights.
- It is important to make sure at the outset that there is no valid license for the retail sale of alcoholic beverages or a retail license for beer in the business premises and that there are no other obstacles to obtaining a license on the premises;
- At the time of submission of the documents, the merchant must not have a current tax debt.
- Documents are submitted electronically using the SRS EDS system.
- 30-day review period.
- The DSSLegal service includes:
- inspection of the documentation of the premises for their compliance with the receipt of the license.
- filling in the application.
- communication with the SRS, including a possible reduction of the review term.
- if necessary, advising for the submission of an application in the EDS system.
- coordination of the payment of the state fee.
- 42 EUR state fee.
- 80 EUR DSSLegal service costs.