The most important in the process of receiving the certificate of the Small Brewery:
- A small brewery certificate is required for beer producers whose annual production does not exceed 50,000 hectoliters.
- To receive the certificate, a completed application for obtaining the status of a small brewery must be submitted, which must be accompanied by an inventory plan of the premises and a lease agreement or a document certifying property rights.
- The certificate can request merchants who have registered one or more excise warehouses and the production of beer as that type of activity.
- At the time of submission of documents, the merchant must not have a current tax debt.
- Documents are submitted electronically using the SRS EDS system.
- 30-day review period.
- The DSSLegal service includes:
- Preparation of documents for submission to the SRS.
- communication with the SRS, including a possible reduction of the review term.
- if necessary, advising for the submission of an application in the EDS system.
- coordination of the payment of the state fee.
- Tax rates in accordance with the Law “On Excise Goods”.
- 80 EUR DSSLegal service costs.