The most important aspects in the process of obtaining a wholesale license for alcoholic beverages:
- The wholesale license for alcoholic beverages enables the wholesale distribution of alcoholic beverages.
- In order to receive a license, a completed application for a special permit (license) must be submitted, which must be accompanied by an inventory plan of the premises and a lease agreement or a document certifying property rights.
- An explanation of the economic activity of the merchant must be attached to the documents to be submitted to the SRS.
- It is important to make sure at the outset that the business premises do not have a valid wholesale license for alcoholic beverages and that there are no other obstacles to obtaining a license on the premises.
- At the time of submission of the documents, the merchant must not have a current tax debt.
- Documents are submitted electronically using the SRS EDS system.
- 30-day review period.
- The DSSLegal service includes:
- inspection of the documentation of the premises for their compliance with the receipt of the license.
- filling in the application.
- consultations in preparation of the explanation of economic activity.
- communication with the SRS, including a possible reduction of the review term.
- if necessary, advising for the submission of an application in the EDS system.
- coordination of the payment of the state fee.
- 142 EUR state fee.
- 150 EUR DSSLegal service costs.