A sole trader is a natural person who carries out an economic activity and is liable for his or her obligations with all his or her property.
A natural person is required to register himself or herself in the Commercial Register as a sole trader if he or she meets any of the following characteristics:
- The annual turnover from the performed economic activity exceeds 284,600 EUR;
- The economic activity corresponds to the activity of a commercial agent or a broker;
- The annual turnover from economic activity exceeds 28,500 EUR.
- More than five employees are employed at the same time to carry out their economic activities.
- STATE FEE – 30 EUR (registration within 1-3 working days)
- FEE FOR PUBLICATION IN THE JOURNAL OF LATVIA – 18.50 EUR
- COSTS OF OUR SERVICES – 100 EUR